TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
- Please use stock number and complete desciption of item when ordering.
- No minimum order, howerver a small Handling Fee may be charged on orders of less than $50.00.
- Sales Tax of 6.25% will be charged on all Illinois shipments without a copy of your valid Sales Tax Permit.
- All payments must be by Cash; Cashier's Check; Money Order; Credit Card or Certified Check. (Personal Checks will be held until cleared) All items must be paid in full before delivery or shipping.
- Buyer must pay all Shipping and Insurance Charges prior to Shipping.
- Shipping and Insurance charge as follows; Scopes $12.99 (Priority Shipping) ; Barrels $15.99 (Priority Shipping) ; Long Guns $29.99 (U.S. Post Office or UPS Ground) ; Handguns $29.99 (Priority U.S. Post Office), For UPS air on handguns, add an addition $20.00).
- All items sold by Federal, State, and Local Laws.
- Some items may not be Legal in every State (If in question, please check your State and Local Laws before ordering.)
- No International Sales of Firearms.
- All Firearms must be shipped ONLY to a Federally Licensed Class 01 Firearm Dealers (FFL Holders) Per Illinois Firearm laws, a Federal Curio/Relic license can not be accepted unless a Firearm is made prior to 1898 and unable to fire modern ammunition.
- A signed in ink valid copy of FFL must be received or on file before any Firearm can be shipped This includes Black Powder and some Air Guns, Illinois Law.
- A photo copy of Driver's License and a signature stating you are at least 21 years old and can legally possess the items ordered (waiver form) is required on Ammunition, Air Guns, and Knives.
- All items subject to availability
- High capacity magazines will not be shipped to California, Massachusetts, New York City, Washington D.C., New Jersey and Maryland.
Note: Exner's can not be aware of and interpret all city, county, and state restrictions for the items we offer. Therefore we do not warrant that you may legally purchase, sell, own, or use the products we offer. Many cities, counties, and states prohibit certain products, and it is your responsibillity to be in compliance with all laws regarding these items. Exner's is not liable for the improper use, misuse, damages, or any illegal activity involving possession of items including, but not limited to Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Knives, and Airguns and any other items Exner's may sell. When you place an order with Exner's for items that may have restrictions, you warrant to us you are a legal adult without legal restrictions, and are in compliance with local city, county, state, and federal laws.
PLEASE CHECK ALL LAWS BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER
- A firearm is a mechanical device, and all mechanical devices can wear and malfuntion, Exner's strongly suggests that all firearms be inspected by a compitent qualified gunsmith prior to use.
- Exner's reserves the right to refuse to sell a firearm to any individual or company.
- Exner's does not assume the liability for use or future use of any firearm purchased from us. This includes the sale of a firearm by the buyer to any other person or persons.
- Customer Satisfaction is a must
- All returns must be made within 5 Days from receiving order.
- ( Note: On Firearms, this is a non firing inspection since we do not have control of what type of ammo is being used for test firing as well as the possible changing of value on a new or unfired firearm.)
- Buyer is responsible for all return Shipping and Insurance charges, and these charges are non-refundable, Additional charges may apply to damaged or used merchandise which is subject to inspection.
- All returned items must be in same condition and packaging as originally shipped
- All qualifying refunds will be promptly issued
- We are not a Warranty Station, all items should be shipped to the Manufacturer for repairs. There is no Warranties other than those supplied by the Manufacturer
- Please ask questions, I will attempt to describe all items to the best of my ability
- Pictures normally available upon request, but due to time restraints, Please Call For Description.
CREDIT CARD ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
- We accept all major Credit Cards
- We need card number, expiration date, three digit code plus name and address of card holder
- All prices are based on cash prices, which can not be earned on Credit Card orders. Please add an additional 3% for all Credit Card orders
- This 3% fee has been waved for items sold or picked up at the Business.
- We will accept Transfers for a Fee of $30.00 per Firearm. This is for the transfer only. Any problems with damage, condition, etc. is between you and the seller.
PLEASE SEE POLICY BELOW
In order for us to better serve our customers, Exner's requires a packing slip with all firearms shipped to us for transfer. The packing slip must contain the Firearm's Manufacturer, Model, Caliber or Gauge, and Serial Number along with name of person firearm is being transferred to.
If you are a dealer, please enclose a current signed in ink copy of your FFL. If you are not a dealer, please send a current photocopy of your Driver's license or State I.D. card.
Failure to follow any of the above requirements may deny acceptance of the Transfer.
Also please make sure all Federal, State, County, City, and Local laws are strictly abided by.
Shippers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. all have specific rules and requirements when shipping firearms, please follow them in full. If in doubt of these rules, please check with shipper before sending. In some cases certain firearms may only be shipped from FFL dealer to FFl dealer, please check.
Note: Ammunition may never be packed or shipped in the same box as firearm.
- Exner's cautions against the use of it's products by persons untrained or inexperienced in the use of firearms or any other product we may sell. Careless or negligent usage of any of these items may be dangerous, and may result in injury or death. Buyers should inspect all products before use.
ALL FIREARMS ARE DANGEROUS
AND MISUSE OR CARELESSNESS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR
EXNER'S IS NOT RESPONSIBLE
FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO BE
ACCURATE, BUT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY TRANSACTION PENDING
VERIFICATION OF CORRECT PRICING
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
SOME PRICES MAY BE
EXNER'S ALSO RESERVES THE
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY ORDER AT ANY POINT OF THE TRANSACTION
FOR ANY REASON, REGARDLESS IF ANY INVOICE HAS BEEN
(MANY OF THE NEWER
USED FIREARMS STILL HAVE ORIGINAL BOXES AND
If you see an item on our
Website or at the Store, but do not have the money to purchase
right now, but do not want to take the chance the item will be sold
to someone else, consider taking advantage of our 90 day same as
cash Lay-a-way plan to hold the item.
Purchase must be $200.00
or more to qualify for the Lay-A-way plan.
Payments to be divided in
to three installments of 30% - 30% - 40% of purchase
First installment is due
at time the item is placed on hold.
The second and third
installments are due maximum of 60 and 90 days consecutively after
the first payment.
This agreement requires a
minimum initial Non-Refundable deposit of 30% of the total price,
including price of item, applicable taxes, and shipping
Exner's Lay-A-Way agreement
is for a period of 90 days, however, in certain circumstances the
time period may be lengthened if agreed upon by both Exner's and
the Buyer, and only if the scheduled payments are made at least
every 30 days.
If payment in full is not
made within the 90 days or by the extended time agreed upon,
the HOLD will be released and the item will be returned to
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
COMPLYING WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAY
LEGALLY PURCHASE AND OWN THE ITEM YOU ARE PLACING ON LAY-A-WAY.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH YOUR FFL DEALER
TO TRANSFER YOUR FIREARM. THE 30% DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE RETURNED
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL IS IN
ORDER BEFORE PLACING ON LAY-A-WAY.
PURCHASE INDICATES EXNER'S
SPORTSMANS PARADISE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE IMPROPER USE, MISUSE,
DAMAGES, OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING POSSESSION OF PURCHASED
FIREARMS, COMPONENTS, AMMUNITION, KNIVES, AIRGUNS, ARCHERY
EQUIPMENT, OR ANY OTHER ITEM EXNER'S MAY SELL, AND THAT YOU AGREE
WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.